Come along and visit our health fair where you can receive lots of information and advice on how to lead a healthier lifestyle!
What is a health fair?
A Health Fair consists of a variety of stalls from local groups and organisations promoting health awareness, for example:
- diabetes awareness
- BMI checks
- blood pressure checks
- information on eczema
- information on strokes
- drugs awareness
- help with breathing
- signposting to relevant health services
- taking part in health activities and much more:
The purpose of the health fair is:
- to reach a wide range of audiences in Tameside and Glossop to promote health services
- to create an awareness of healthy living
- to give advice and support on health related issues
- to actively engage members of the public in improving their health.
How can I take part?
NHS Tameside and Glossop organises the event by inviting local groups and organisations to take part and promote their health service.
The location is also organised in local areas that are known to be busy and to maximise the number of people we reach.
For further information or to book a stall please contact Tracy Turley on 0161 304 5417
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
State your opinion at www.patientopinion.org.uk